For me, the course paid for itself in my next week at work and continues to reap dividends, I heartily recommend this course to all decision makers, not just project managers, as a great course to improve the quality of thought at work, and frankly, in one’s personal life.General Manager Media Delivery Telstra
‘Our entire leadership team participated in a two-day workshop run by ETM Management and it has greatly helped us to completely transform the way we approach, manage and discharge projects. We will never look at project management in the same way again.’CEO and Founder – MRWED
“We engaged ETM Management Training with a view to lifting the level of project management discipline in key areas of our business. We found the training to be well structured and carefully tailored to our requirements, including well researched case studies. The training delivery was excellent, with very positive feedbackExecutive General Manager – Wilson Security
“Program Management Office (PMO) plays a crucial role in actively guiding and supporting the implementation of key strategic initiatives in an organisation. At Warrnambool Cheese and Butter, the PMO was established in January 2013 with the aim of providing governance for large cross-functional growth initiatives for the busiGeneral Manager ICT & PMO
Stephen Dowling of ETM Management Training has worked with NAB for several years now providing an engaging and professional introductory Project Management course. His course gets great reviews from our participants and he is known here as a “best of breed” PM trainer.Manager – PM Capability – NABDo you want to set yourself up for project success Contact Us Now
Leadership Development Process
"Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand." Colin Powell
Great leadership has always been a key differentiator between successful and unsuccess-ful organizations. Therefore, focusing your attention on implementing proven leadership strategies and best practices into your business will contribute to your success. This course will allow you to develop your own leadership plan. Anyone can read up on the theory of leadership; this program focuses on implementation.
- Online, secure access, 24/7 • High quality streaming videos
- Interactive area for instant implementation of new skills
- Easy to use
- 80 question, multiple choice final exam
- Instantly returns to where you last saved for quick resuming
This course will provide you with a set of easy to implement business tools and processes for driving successful change in any business, division or individual.
- What is the difference between managing and leading?
- Understand the fundamentals of good leadership
- What are the key attributes of a leader?
- Understand leadership tools and processes
- Develop rewards and recognition for leaders
- Prepare a One Page Leadership Plan
- Learn how to implement the Plan
- Fast-track your learning of Continuous Improvement related tools/processes
- Instantly implement your new skills on yourself or your own business
- Work through the course at a time that bests suits you
- Higher retained learning of new tools/techniques
- 14 PDU Hours
$385 (includes GST)