For me, the course paid for itself in my next week at work and continues to reap dividends, I heartily recommend this course to all decision makers, not just project managers, as a great course to improve the quality of thought at work, and frankly, in one’s personal life.General Manager Media Delivery Telstra
‘Our entire leadership team participated in a two-day workshop run by ETM Management and it has greatly helped us to completely transform the way we approach, manage and discharge projects. We will never look at project management in the same way again.’CEO and Founder – MRWED
“We engaged ETM Management Training with a view to lifting the level of project management discipline in key areas of our business. We found the training to be well structured and carefully tailored to our requirements, including well researched case studies. The training delivery was excellent, with very positive feedbackExecutive General Manager – Wilson Security
“Program Management Office (PMO) plays a crucial role in actively guiding and supporting the implementation of key strategic initiatives in an organisation. At Warrnambool Cheese and Butter, the PMO was established in January 2013 with the aim of providing governance for large cross-functional growth initiatives for the busiGeneral Manager ICT & PMO
Stephen Dowling of ETM Management Training has worked with NAB for several years now providing an engaging and professional introductory Project Management course. His course gets great reviews from our participants and he is known here as a “best of breed” PM trainer.Manager – PM Capability – NABDo you want to set yourself up for project success Contact Us Now
Team Development Process
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
- Henry Ford
Every Business at some stage uses teams to solve problems, be it 2 people or 20. There is a wealth of resource material available for team leaders, but where does a team member learn how to do their job more effectively as part of these teams leveraging off the strength of others?
- Online, secure access, 24/7 • High quality streaming videos
- Interactive area for instant implementation of new skills
- Easy to use
- 80 question, multiple choice final exam
- Instantly returns to where you last saved for quick resuming
This course will provide you with a set of easy to implement business tools and processes for driving successful change in any business, division or individual.
- Learn how to improve your business through teamwork
- Understand the key elements of successful teams
- Learn how to build your team
- Find out how to run a successful team
- Arm your team with the best problem solving tools
- How to ensure that Continuous Improvement is achieved?
- Fast-track your learning of Continuous Improvement related tools/processes
- Instantly implement your new skills on yourself or your own business
- Work through the course at a time that bests suits you
- Higher retained learning of new tools/techniques
- 14 PDU Hours
$385 (includes GST).